- Alexander studied with Aristotle just as Scott Brundage studied with Burt Silverman.
- Alexander was rumored to have been the son of Zeus, who liked to play with lightening. Scott's father is an electrician.
- They both enjoy(ed) olive oil, wine, and public bathing.
- Both were fondly nicknamed, numerous times, using such names as "The two horned one" and "Lord Bryn".
- Alexander was constantly surrounded by Greek soldiers. Scott lives in Astoria Queens.
Alexander the Great Scott by Mark Summers, Art Director Marie O'Neill at Scholastic.